Saturday, October 10, 2009

I am often inspired by fashion photography. Though I am not a huge fan of sartorial trends, I am a fan of those stylists and photographers who make fashion, at its best, the grand illusion that it is.
Fairy tales are told in fashion photography all the time. It is, of course, a whole team who creates these images...but what an art!
I wish I knew who took these two stunning photos of Devon Aoki, but they were not attributed when I found them. If anyone knows, please let me know so I can add the proper attribution.

1 comment:

  1. I too love the romance of the styling that is involved. It is an art to capture the essence of a creation. Please hop over as I have a sweet giveaway.
    Look for a list of things for my blog interview with you!
    pve

    ReplyDelete