Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Well, as of today I have 49 sales logged in my shop since Oct. 8, which means that if I make at least one more sale before the New Year, I'll be able to give $50 to Love Without Boundaries on January 1st. Not to shabby for less than three months of being in business! Thanks to everyone who has visited the shop this year! The business has started off far better than I ever expected, and I'm very grateful for all the support!

Joyful wishes for the new year...

- Maia

1 comment:

  1. hi, maia - i found you via jane of spain daily. i was so taken with your comment on her kiss and tell post (i'm seized by those feelings about my daughters too) that i had to come over here to explore! what a beautiful world you have! happy holidays to you, and i will heart you in my etsy shop right now!

    ReplyDelete