Monday, January 17, 2011

 We're back! Refreshed and refueled after a week in the wonderful artist's community of Woodstock (my mother's home) and a couple of days of museums and artistic friends in NYC.
 To kick off my new additions to the shop for 2011, I have added a few of my pen and ink illustrations to the shop today...
It is sunny and warm here in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies and we are breathing deep after a week of deep freeze on the East Coast! We did enjoy a lovely snowstorm there, however. Stop by my home blog for pictures of our trip...coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I've been reading your blog for just a short time. I'm finding it more interesting and charming than most. Your work, your family, your daughter, lovely story line. I look forward to more.
    Thanks.............

    ReplyDelete