Wednesday, December 1, 2010

 Say hello to Pauline.
 Pauline is my February doll, first harbinger of spring romance...
 tripping through her enchanted snowy wood, trailing her kite of paper hearts.
 Pauline is a one-of-a-kind art doll, brought to life from natural clay and papier maché, and installed in her own magic box. 
She is available as of today in my shop.
Pauline and her hand-sewn clothes are all made by me, including the original pen-and-ink illustration of the magical woodland inside her box (not a print! This is an original, not to be reproduced). She comes packaged with a lid and wrapped like a gift with a satin ribbon.
Pauline will also  be the star of a series of photo-illustrations that I've been working on for Valentine's Day...so stay tuned!

UPDATE: Pauline is sold. 
Stay tuned for my next doll online. 
Clue: Princess and the Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment